There is one thing we all know about New York so far – it’s a place that never sleeps. The hustle and bustle of this big and urban city seem to be neverending. And after a while of living in NYC, you can’t help it but wonder whether these people ever stop and go to sleep. Besides being one of the best cities for your professionals, New York is also home to many vibrant party-goers. Little did you know that, lately, they have been choosing Brooklyn as their go-to party place. The fact that the Brooklyn nightlife is fascinating is no secret. So, if you ever find yourself in this NYC borough, there are some places you simply must visit.
Party all night in Williamsburg
If you have even the basic knowledge about Brooklyn and its neighborhoods, you know that Williamsburg is a hipster central. Chill rooftops, art studios, and aspiring artists have all made Williamsburg into what it is today – one of the best places in Brooklyn if fun is what you are looking for. And all those interesting places where people can relax and have a drink also had a say in the matter.
- Maracujabar. Sounds like something exotic and like something you would encounter in coastal cities in the USA, doesn’t it? But, you don’t have to travel that far to enjoy Brazilian-style empanadas or play a friendly game on the pool table. All you need to do is visit one of the gems of the Brooklyn nightlife – Maracujabar.
- Radegast Hall Biergarten. If you have always wanted to visit Octoberfest but couldn’t afford it, then you have a cheap solution close to home. Visit Radegast Hall Biergarten and enjoy a mug of German beer while eating a bratwurst. Can you think of a better way to chill on a Sunday?
- Hotel Williamsburg. The mixture of rustic tables, vinyl record players and a rooftop lounge might be looking kind of kitsch someplace else, but not in Brooklyn. The Brooklyn nightlife is so amazing because, here, you can mix and match things that you can’t find anywhere else in the world. And if you want the real Brooklyn experience, go spend your Friday night in Hotel Williamsburg.
- Maison Premiere. If you are in the mood for something a bit posh, then you don’t have to stray away from Williamsburg. At Maison Premiere, you can gulp down your favorite drinks while enjoying oysters. All that you get to do while sitting at a mesmerizing white marble bar, which makes Maison Premiere stand out from the other similar places in NYC.
Enjoy the Brooklyn nightlife in what was once a working-class neighborhood – Greenpoint
If you have been living in Greenpoint for some time, chances are you come from an average American working-class family. Which is great, as that life is in close relation to a lot of love among family members. But lately, with the development of the neighborhood and booming architecture, Greenpoint has developed into a place with amazing nightlife. These days, young people move to Greenpoint on purpose because they want to be close to all the fun. So, if your move is a local one, and you are moving to this neighborhood from Williamsburg or Newtown Creek, you have probably heard of all the popular places where you can just hang out. But, if you are moving from a distant place, you will need some assistance from us.
- Saint Vitus Bar. This bar testifies that you don’t have to spend loads of money on a night out in order to have fun. Cheap yet refreshing drinks can be found on the menu. However, Saint Vitus is not exactly everyone’s cup of tea. The bar features mostly metal bands, which may not be fit for those of you who love ballads and pop songs. But hey, what is life if you don’t try something new every once in a while?
- Karczma. With a name almost no one can pronounce, this Polish restaurant is located in the heart of Greenpoint. Sure, in New York, there are Italian, Mexican, Japanese restaurants on every corner. But how often do you get a chance to try out Polish food? With friendly staff and happy visitors, you will love grabbing dinner here on a Saturday night before hitting the club.
Famous spots all over Brooklyn
For every neighborhood in Brooklyn, there is at least one spot you must visit. And there are neighborhoods in Brooklyn galore. If you are trying to find the right neighborhood in Brooklyn where you can party the night away, you can’t go wrong whichever one you choose.
- Sunny’s Bar in Red Hook. In case you can play an instrument, or just love to listen to one, you should stop by Sunny’s Bar. Its main characteristic is the good music you can listen to, and some good company you can meet.
- The Bell House in Gowanus. What was once a warehouse has been transformed into one of the best places to enjoy the Brooklyn nightlife. The Bell House in Gowanus features both big names in the music industry, as well as up-and-coming artists that are yet to become popular. If you want to drink your favorite cocktail while listening to a live performance, you know where to go.
- Hot Bird in Clinton Hill. If you are one of the cool kids, or you see yourself as such, the place for you to be is the Hot Bird in Clinton Hill. Sit in the patio during the spring and summer, and relocate inside during the colder months. Either way, you get to be in one of the best places in Brooklyn. Use everything Brooklyn nightlife has to offer every chance you get. Everyone deserves some downtime, and you are no exception.